Givens Estates Receives United Way Award
Givens Estates has received United Way’s Outstanding Employee Campaign Award for 2016. This is a new campaign award that is based on campaign performance metrics which must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 50% of employee contributions must support the United Way Community Investment Fund,
- Overall employee contributions must have an increase of 25% or greater,
- Overall employee participation rate must increase by at least 10%.
Givens Estates was one of 12 employers who met the criteria and we were in the top 3.
Givens Estates won this award based on our very successful 2016 campaign. Here are our performance metrics for 2016.
- 97% of our employee contributions went to supporting the United Way Community Investment Fund,
- Our overall employee contributions increased 81%,
- Our overall employee participation rate increased by 173%
Thank you to all the employees whose contributions to the campaign helped us exceed our goals and win the United Way’s Outstanding Employee Campaign Award.